Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does anyone know how to make business cards online free adn by yourself?

Hi guys! does anyone know how to make business cards online ,free, by yourself? If you could explain each step very clearly that would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Does anyone know how to make business cards online free adn by yourself?
I do ! I do! Lol i sound liek a 5 year old! Anyways, you dont even need to go online. I got an easier way.On most computers , everyone has Microsoft Publisher. If you go to that and select buisness cards, they have templates and everything.You couldcustomize withyour name and put a picture and colour and do anything you desire! I hope that helped and I hope its good enough for my 10 points.Hehe!
Reply:Try http://www.vistaprint.com





They offer free business cards, just pay shipping, which is not much. You would probably pay as much for paper to print them yourself, plus they look professional. You can choose from a few different designs.


Hope that helps!

colonial shoe buckles

No comments:

Post a Comment