Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I set up Blank Business Cards on Word in Portrait View?

I am trying to put local hotel information on one side of the business card and a map to the Wedding Location on the other. I think Portrait View or (up and down) will allow the most space for what I need. The templates already have prexisting textboxes and graphic stuff I do not know how to remove.

How do I set up Blank Business Cards on Word in Portrait View?
go to: Tools; Envelopes and Labels.


Click on the label tab, click on the label preview and choose one of the business card templates.


Make sure "Full page of the same label" is selected and then click on New Document.


This will give you an empty template that you can put what you want on it.

shoe care products

No comments:

Post a Comment