Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where can I find a business card template for Mac on the web so I can print my own business cards?

I'm making some business cards to advertise for a friend's party, because it's less annoying than a flyer and it's novel enough most people should remember it. We want to mix it up and put different random stuff on the cards, so we don't want to order business cards because they cost too much and we don't need that many. I'm going to try and space them out in Word and just cut them myself, but I was wondering if anyone knew someplace I could download a free template or program to make them myself.

Where can I find a business card template for Mac on the web so I can print my own business cards?
check out Avery office products, you can get them at FedEx Kinko's, Staples, OfficeMax, etc...





They have sheets you put in your home printer and can get that professional look and feel. they also have templates that either come on a CD-rom in the packaging or they are on the website.





Check out: http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=prod...





Chuck
Reply:no sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment