Saturday, November 19, 2011

UK- Where can I get good, design your own business cards from?

I'm starting up a business and really need some good cards. Don't have much money so want to keep cost to a minimum. I know about free cards, but I think they have 'free cards by ...' on the back and they're thin card so look unprofessional. Any one know any good free card providers or cheap card providers? They don't need to be really thick, just fit for purpose!

UK- Where can I get good, design your own business cards from?
http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/vp/ns/defaul...





250 cards for £13
Reply:Printing the cards is not the problem, but designing and the exact copy to be read is the challenge. Do not let a designer get carried away. I suggest using a typeface that is easy to read and of a size that allows the reader to read without straining. Too often have I seen the designer get "artsy" and create a card that is difficult to read and/or uses the wrong color scheme. Color is almost as important to the effect as the content! Make it easy on the reader, whatever you do.





I suggest that you look at many different cards and decide what components you like the most about them, and narrow the decision from there.





You can email me directly if you would like more information on this, as I am a printing salesman in addition to my other duties.


No comments:

Post a Comment