Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I find people who need business cards?

I am a designer in Kansas City who creates full color business cards, but I just don't know HOW to sell them to businesses. I go door to door to each business (hair salons, bakerys, Car Dealerships, etc.) Pretty much every store on the block.





Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I walk in, show them my business card compared to theirs, and explain that they are really inexpensive and personalized. I've only sold about 8 card designs in 3 months. WHY CAN'T I SELL MORE!!





It's not the designs either because people are awed by my previously made cards.





HELP PLEASE!!

How do I find people who need business cards?
I'm with an agency in Houston; I'd network in networking groups like BNI.com (we do that and get a ton of business)





EVERYONE needs business cards....
Reply:It's all in the presentation. Small business owners have limited dollar amounts- you need a competitive price and a proven track record of increasing sales.


No comments:

Post a Comment