Monday, May 11, 2009

How can i use powerpint template to make my own business cards.?

I want to make my owne business cards, and do not know how to duplicate my powerpoint template with what i have written on it on it smaller, to the point of having about nine or twelve wallet size business cards on one A4 page, how can i do this, can any one help me out there please?

How can i use powerpint template to make my own business cards.?
The best way is to copy it into buffer ( Alt + PrintScreen) and insert in any graphical package. PhotoShop for example.


Than save in 300 dpi and print it.


IMHO of course :)


My latest templates you can find here http://www.poweredtemplates.com/recently...


May be you'l like it :)
Reply:overnightprints.com has a great site too where they have an interface that helps your build great cards. I use them all the time and you get full color cards in about a week

hot tags

No comments:

Post a Comment