Monday, May 11, 2009

Where to get your business cards printed?

I am a professional graphic designer and I created my own business cards but I'm not sure where to get those printed. My cards have cutouts on it and i don't know of a place that would cut the cards in the middle where my logo will be place





Example: Instead of having my logo printed in ink i want it to be stamped out of my card so you can see through the card.

Where to get your business cards printed?
The process is called "die cut." Just look up the numbers of commercial printers in the phone book to find the ones that can do this. Most of those "quick print," "500 cards for $15" won't have the equipment to do this. You need to find a real, professional commercial printer to do this job, and it WILL cost you.
Reply:Actual printers, not Kinkos or Office Depot, can do this for you. They'd be listed under 'printers' in the phone book.


No comments:

Post a Comment