Monday, May 11, 2009

Where can I find a guide for cutting business cards?

I'm printing my own business cards. Where can I find a guide online for cutting them? (They aren't printed on any special paper that might come with a cutting guide.)

Where can I find a guide for cutting business cards?
Instead of cutting business cards apart, print them on Avery business card stock (Avery 27871). One package has 20 sheets, each producing 10 cards.





According to the package, "Ultra-fine perforations separate heavyweight stock cleanly." I use these, and the cards separate so cleanly without noticeable perforated edges.
Reply:instead of worrying about cutting them properly, why not just buy the print your own 500 business cards for @$6 bucks at any office supply store.





this way when you cut them, they dont look like you did it with a paper cutter, and they have an authentic feel and look to them.


If you want to be taken seriously you have to appear professional.





If you want to look like a small time out of your house business that people are going to be wary off the moment they see your self cut business cards, then do it yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment