Monday, May 11, 2009

How do I print business cards on a Lexmark z645?

Everytime I print the cards only 1 card prints. I tried to set up the cardstock but it gives many options for different paper size for the size business cards I want to print. I am unsure of which option to select. I have 10 cards per sheet, 3 1/2 x 2 (standard size) Heavyweight cover stock buisness cards. Can you please help to tell me what I am doing wrong and to assist me?

How do I print business cards on a Lexmark z645?
Easiest way out would be creat multiple image of your card in one page and then fire printout.
Reply:It might be a software problem. If you're using Publisher, you have to open the "Change Copies Per Sheet" dialog box from the "Print" dialog box, its a button on the lower left side. In the "Change Copies.." dialog box check to see if "Print one copy per sheet" is checked. If it is, change it to "Print multiple copies per sheet". The side margin should be .75 inches and the top should be .5 inches and there should be no horizontal or vertical gaps.


No comments:

Post a Comment