Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I downloaded MS Office '07 trial and designed business cards in Publisher but can't get them to print.

I also downloaded Avery MS Word Wizard. When I open up MS Word and try to open up my "business card " file it opens up as illegible script and asks for a "delimiter"?





Shouldn't I be able to print the new cards up right from Publisher? And if so how do I go about aligning the Avery cleanedge business cards correctly?

I downloaded MS Office '07 trial and designed business cards in Publisher but can't get them to print.
I don't know if you can interchange Word and Publisher files, but I do want to warn you about that Trial version. With Word, at least, after the trial period is up, and apparently without further warning, you won't be able to edit existing files or create new ones.





It's like being hooked like a fish.





If you then have files that are locked up in the new Word 2007 file format (.docx), here’s a possibility for salvaging them. Microsoft offers a free Compatibility pack that allows earlier versions of Word to read Word 2007 files. If you have access to an earlier version, this can at least give you back your documents.





Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment