Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I want to print my own free business cards, what website should I go to?

I need something easy so I can make more then 1 type of business card.

I want to print my own free business cards, what website should I go to?
Vista Print always offers specials on free business cards but you do have to pay for shipping. Try them, you have nothing to lose (except for the shipping, of course!) - www.vistaprint.com.





Update - now that you've clarified. Sorry, don't know of any online business card makers. Get a copy of Microsoft Publisher and use any of the business card templates in there or see if a friend has a graphics software package that has the option for business cards.
Reply:Try this site. Not only can you print your business cards, you can also sell them for up to $10 each.


No comments:

Post a Comment