Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Where can I make/design professional quality business cards?

I've been on VistaPrints, PrintsMadeEasy, Overnight Prints, 123prints, Kinkos, etc etc etc. Their designs are all so hokey for the category I am in (beauty/makeup). I want a simple card: white, textured cardstock, raised lettering in green and black inks. Maybe an elegant black border around the card. I know it is possible, but I don't know where to look or go! The one site I found that did plain cards like that did not have green ink. The green is very necessary. =)





If anyone has any ideas, please let me know! Thanks in advance!

Where can I make/design professional quality business cards?
I had good luck with iprint.com -- they made me professional-looking cards with a simple design and raised lettering.





If none of the online services will do it, call your local print shops, or search for "offset printing," and ask for a custom quote.
Reply:Vista on line

my fish

No comments:

Post a Comment