Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What should I put on my graphic design business cards?

I have taken Photo Shop cs3 and got an A, im currently taking illustrator and dream weaver. What should I put on these cards to get the most attention? And how much should I charge and how should I request the pay?

What should I put on my graphic design business cards?
There are certain aspects that are necessary to make your business cards stand out among the rest. Most importantly business card should be simple, having right colors and clear company logo and the tag line. Printing, most importantly, should be bright and crisp. Too bright and flashy cards with cluttered printing give a very unprofessional look. Check http://www.printcentric.com/designbusine... for further information.





Online payment is a very popular and quick way to reach your target market. The 2x3.5 inch card has a strong powers of driving great customer traffic. Log in to http://www.printcentric.com/profitbusine... to get more useful information on business cards.
Reply:nice female pics will actract.

rain roots

No comments:

Post a Comment