Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can i know if i have microsoft word on my computer?I need to make some business cards and flyers. but cant

I cant make my flyers it says i need microsoft word how do i know if i have microsoft word on my computer?

How can i know if i have microsoft word on my computer?I need to make some business cards and flyers. but cant
You could do a search for Microsoft Word. (If you're using a Windows machine then click on Start in the bottom left corner and then choose Search.)





Alternatively, you can download the free OpenOffice application suite that has a free Microsoft Word equivalent.





http://www.openoffice.org
Reply:well u can go to programs and see if u got it there if not u can use google and type free word and choose one if not buy windows office it hads word and other prog good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment