Sunday, May 23, 2010

How Can I Print Free Business Cards Offline With My Own Computer And Printer?

In order to print business cards you need blank business cards that you can get from office supply store, which will give you directions on how to format microsoft word, note pad and many other softwares to print business cards.





I printed mine for many years and later I found out that it is cheaper to get it printed through an online printers such as vistaprint.com. some times I get 250 cards for $3.50 on sale and $19.99 regular.





Hope this will help you.

How Can I Print Free Business Cards Offline With My Own Computer And Printer?
You can go Walmart or an office supply store and buy paper for


business cards and the directions are inside. It is easy!

Hiking Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment