Sunday, May 23, 2010

I am looking for business cards with Frederick the Literate on them?

Frederick the Literate is a Charles Wysocki painting. Is it possible?

I am looking for business cards with Frederick the Literate on them?
Hi I am not sure who Frederick the Literate is (actually, I have no idea who or what he is) but if I wanted a certain Business card, I would go on line and type 'business cards with Frederick the Literate on them' into my browser and see where it takes me. Alternatively, you could contact businesses that make business cards and show them the picture you want and ask if they can produce them. Try Kinko's! Good Luck to you in your search!


P.S. I am now intrigued so I will by typing Frederick the Literate into MY browser for a look-see, hope its nothing shocking!


No comments:

Post a Comment