Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can I offer credit cards to the public? What are beginning steps to create a credit card business?

I want to start my own credit card line, how can I do this?


Do I have to contact Visa or MC? Or a certain bank I should have assist in the process? Please enlighten! :)

How can I offer credit cards to the public? What are beginning steps to create a credit card business?
Hello,





This is a great, profitable business to get into since there are many many business looking to accept credit cards!





You can surely start your own business of offering people credit card processing services (accepting VISA, Mastercard). This type of business is called an independent sales organization, or ISO. You offer these services under a certain bank.





There's a company you can contact that will walk you through each step to becoming an ISO. 1) Call 800-960-0135 and check out http://www.gisoagent.com 2) An agent will walk you through the steps 3) Offer your credit card processing to business and start earning. They become your partner and give free support throughout the whole life of the business!





Hope this helps and good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment