Thursday, May 20, 2010

I have a small business which I advertise via craigs list, flyers, brochures, business cards, word of mouth?

Sometimes I put a small advertisement in our local newspaper, I am also listed under my specialty in the Vermont Holistic Guide on the net. The question is....How can I reach alot of people for a small amount of money..It is a very small business and because of the nature of it, I don't plan on expanding it to more than a few hundred dollars a week.......It has to be a very simple process...


I considered Yellow Book, but it appeared to be very pricy....





Thanks!

I have a small business which I advertise via craigs list, flyers, brochures, business cards, word of mouth?
Contact your local newspaper and radio station to see if they will do a feature on your business.
Reply:go to my site and check out internet directory section. there you can find a list of sites to advertise for free.


No comments:

Post a Comment