Thursday, May 20, 2010

How can I make Babysitting Business Cards on Microsoft Word.?

I have a Windows XP. I am Safe Sitter Certified and had been trained in infant/child CPR and in infant/child choking rescue

How can I make Babysitting Business Cards on Microsoft Word.?
The blank business cards you have should have an ID number in front of the box. For example if it is an Avery product it typically has a 4 digit product ID. Once you get the ID number do the following steps.


-Go to Tools


-Envelope and Labels


-Go to the Label tab


-Click on the box where you see the ID product number


-scroll down to look for you product number and click ok


-Go to new document (I believe this is easier than creating one by one cards.)


-Then you will see the template in front of your. Start typing away.





Good Luck.
Reply:yes, go get the free template from the Office download page.


No comments:

Post a Comment